Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Progress Report Week 6

I have finally finished off the shell of the Hydropolis. The biggest issue for me was playing around with the list variable for the arcs in GC to match the exact shape of the island. But after many attempts a perfect shaped was formed. After importing in Sandbox I realised the shell looked a little boring. Using the polygon surface from GC I managed to put a glass like surface on the shell. I have been working on the interior putting in realistic beams and walls.








I have done some research on how to create an elevator in Sandbox. I will be creating an elevator from the shell to the underground rooms. Here is a video tutorial I found on creating an elevator in Sandbox.


Watch Elevator Tutorial - Sandbox 2 in Technology | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com



No comments:

Post a Comment